During Spring Break, hundreds of Christian college students join together at Beach Reach to verbally share the Gospel of Jesus with those they encounter as they seek to meet their physical needs for food and transportation. Join us to be a part of this amazing ministry of servant evangelism.
We will have multiple trainings to help you prepare for the trip. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions and would like more information.
Location: South Padre Island, TX
Cost: $700, this amount covers:
- Lodging (we will be staying in a hotel)
- Transportation (we rent 15 passenger vans)
- Trip insurance (this covers any injuries that happen on the trip but does not include health insurance. Each student is required to have personal health insurance to attend the trip. Email Stephanie@untbsm.com if you have questions.)
- This does not cover: food during our travel days (each student will need to purchase their own meals on the two travel days), souvenirs, snacks, etc.
$50 - deposit and to make online payments for your trip. You can make a payment with a check made out to UNT BSM. We do not accept cash payments.
- Scroll down for resources to help you raise the funds.
- Info coming soon
Beach Reach Training Dates: training will be in the BSM Leader Room
- Info will be announced in Fall 2017.