In the Spring 2018 semester, we will be studying "This is How We Live," a study of the book of Ephesians.
When: Weekly, starting January 18, 2018.
You can listen to our Crave lesson recordings HERE.
For more information: Mason@untbsm.com
Our Connect Groups are a great place to get connected at the BSM. They provide an opportunity to learn more about the Bible, ask questions and make friends. We will be studying "This is How We Live" from the book of Ephesians in the Spring 2018 semester. They meet Thursday nights at 8 pm, right after Crave.
Connect Groups will begin on Thursday, January 25, 2018..
Locations: our Connect Groups meet all across campus and in dorms.
CLICK HERE to sign up for a Connect Group.
For more information: Becca@untbsm.com
The BSM Growth Course will help set the tone for our Growth Groups. The purpose is to teach how Christian community plays a part in sanctification.
When: Our Growth Course 1 will be on Fridays at noon, beginning February 2 and will last 9 weeks.
Location: BSM Leader room
For more information: Stephanie@untbsm.com
- Want to get involved and help BSM ministry happen? Join a BSM Ministry Team.
- Interested in studying the Bible with other students? Join a Growth Group.
- Want to learn how to engage the people in your life with the Gospel? Join our People Groups weekly meeting.
- Interested in playing Intramural Sports? Find out more information HERE.
- Interested in learning more about your gifting and how you can serve God with what you love? Check out Growth Course 2.
- Interested in learning about other cultures and meeting international students? Check out Coffee and Culture.