Utah mission trip information video

Check out this video about our Utah '22 mission trip. Hear from our team about their takeaways and what they loved about the trip!


Hang tight while we prepare your form...

This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.

Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.

This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.

The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.

We send all BSM students through the Texas Baptist missions sending agency, Go Now Missions. We want to work hard to find an experience that fits you well. If you do not see a position on the Go Now Missions list that fits you, please speak with any of our BSM staff. 

how to get a passport

If you plan to travel outside of the United States — including to Canada and Mexico — you need a U.S. Passport. Here is how to obtain a U.S. Passport:

  • Complete the Passport application form. complete the only form or download and print the application here.
  • Present proof of U.S. citizenship. This is usually a certified birth certificate from the city, county, or state of your birth.
  • Present proof of your identity. This is usually a current, valid driver’s license.
  • Provide 2 passport photos. (these can be taken at Walgreens and CVS)
  • Pay the applicable fee.
  • Apply in person at a local passport acceptance facility. Click here for a list of passport acceptance facilities.

The U.S. Department of State is responsible for issuing passports. Visit their official website and their official passport website for complete details.