Check back soon for our sign up form.
Check out this video from Ben Neiser, pastor and campus minister in Provo, Utah, as he
shares about what we will be doing during our May 2022 mission trip.
If you plan to travel outside of the United States — including to Canada and Mexico — you need a U.S. Passport. Here is how to obtain a U.S. Passport:
- Complete the Passport application form. complete the only form or download and print the application here.
- Present proof of U.S. citizenship. This is usually a certified birth certificate from the city, county, or state of your birth.
- Present proof of your identity. This is usually a current, valid driver’s license.
- Provide 2 passport photos. (these can be taken at Walgreens and CVS)
- Pay the applicable fee.
- Apply in person at a local passport acceptance facility. Click here for a list of passport acceptance facilities.
Here are some helpful resources as you start raising funds for mission trip. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or if you would like to talk with a staff member to develop a fundraising plan.