Step 1: Identify members of your church would could serve as mentors. Things to keep in mind:
- Have they displayed a desire to personally pursue the Lord?
Step 2: Schedule a training for mentors
- BSM staff members are available to provide a training for mentors
Step 3; Student sign-ups
- It can take a couple times of hearing something for a college student to respond and sign-up. Be patient and provide multiple opportunities for them to sign-up.
- Make sure to describe the process and why your church wants to do this
Step 4: Match mentors with students
- Gender specific pairs (or small groups)