You can apply to become a Connect Group Leader during specific application times. Email Stephanie@untbsm.com for more information.
Description: Our Connect Group Leaders facilitate our BSM Connect Groups. They prepare and facilitate the discussion, follow up with their members and help provide community to UNT students. Our Connect Groups are one of the most tangible outreach opportunities. We have new students come to Connect Worship every week that do not know the Gospel and Join our Connect Groups to learn more, so it is essential for our leaders to be intentional about sharing the gospel and following up with their members.
- Be involved in a weekly BSM Outreach event.
- You get to participate in development meetings with staff
- Attend Vision / CGL training (once a semester)
- Attend CGL meetings (one a month)
- Attend a local church
- Completed Growth Course 1 (When available)
- Connect Group Leader prep meetings
Working on or completed:
Not required, but helpful:
- Attend Leader Meeting Breakfasts (monthly)