More information coming soon!
If you plan to travel outside of the United States — including to Canada and Mexico — you need a U.S. Passport. Here is how to obtain a U.S. Passport:
- Complete the Passport application form. You may complete the online form by clicking here or download and print the application here.
- Present proof of U.S. citizenship. This is usually a certified birth certificate from the city, county, or state of your birth.
- Present proof of your identity. This is usually a current, valid driver’s license.
- Provide 2 passport photos. (these can be taken at Walgreens and CVS)
- Pay the applicable fee.
- Apply in person at a local passport acceptance facility. Click here for a list of passport acceptance facilities.
Here are some helpful resources as you start raising funds for mission trip. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.