In the Fall 2018 semester, we will be walking through the series "Who Did Jesus Think He Was?," a study of the Gospel of John.
In the Spring 2019, we will be walking through the series "That You May Know...", a study of the book of 1 John.
When: Weekly, starting August 30, 2018.
You can listen to our Connect lesson recordings HERE.
For more information: Matthew@untbsm.com
Our Connect Groups are a great place to get connected at the BSM. They provide an opportunity to learn more about the Bible, ask questions and make friends. We will be studying "Who Did Jesus Think He Was?" from the Gospel of John in the Fall 2018 semester. They meet Thursday nights at 8 pm, right after Crave.
Connect Groups will begin on Thursday, September 6, 2018.
Locations: our Connect Groups meet all across campus and in dorms.
CLICK HERE to sign up for a Connect Group.
For more information: Becca@untbsm.com
The BSM Growth Course will help set the tone for our Growth Groups. The purpose is to teach how Christian community plays a part in sanctification.
When: Our Growth Course 1 will be on Fridays at noon, beginning September 14 and will last 8 weeks.
Location: BSM Leader room
For more information: Stephanie@untbsm.com
- Want to get involved and help BSM ministry happen? Join a BSM Ministry Team.
- Interested in studying the Bible with other students? Join a Growth Group.
- Want to learn how to engage the people in your life with the Gospel? Join our People Groups weekly meeting.
- Interested in playing Intramural Sports? Find out more information HERE.
- Interested in learning more about your gifting and how you can serve God with what you love? Check out Growth Course 2.
- Interested in learning about other cultures and meeting international students? Check out Coffee and Culture.